Join the adventure to begin to figure out where you fit into God's beautiful and exciting plan for the world by entering to win the Kindle Fire giveaway!
One grand prize winner will receive:
- A copy of The Action Storybook Bible
- A Kindle Fire
About the Book
The Action Storybook Bible invites families with children ages 8 and under explore God’s redemptive story together. From the sleek and amazing creatures God created at the beginning of the world to the powerful kings who reigned over ancient Israel to Jesus’s gift of eternal life for you and your family—God has a beautiful and exciting plan for the world. Where do you fit into that plan? How are the truths found in God’s Word reflected in your life?
This Bible storybook features 15 episodes highlighting key milestones in God’s story, packed with dozens of scenes—combining stories from God’s Word with brand-new captivating illustrations from Brazilian master-artist Sergio Cariello, illustrator of the bestselling The Action Bible. Discover your family’s place in God’s redemptive story and together put your faith into action!
Interactive features include:
- Fifteen episodes loaded with over 350 brand-new illustrations from master-artist Sergio Cariello.
- Short and easy reading for all ages. Take turns telling God’s redemptive story!
- The Life, Faith, Action! feature wraps up each episode and helps your family recognize how God is moving through each story, discover how that relates to your daily lives, and feel inspired to put your faith into action.
- Heroes Hall of Fame index, where you can look up your favorite Bible characters and discover their stories!
The Action Storybook Bible is a lovely illustrated book for children filled with stories of the bible. It would be a great book to give to a child or to a new Christian of any age. The illustrations bring the stories of The Bible alive. This is a fabulous tool for introducing The Bible.
The beautiful illustrations bring 15 of the most compelling bible stories to life. Young children will devour this book. I wish that it had been available when my sons were young. This book is not intended to replace The Bible but rather to enhance it. At the end of each story there is a section called Life, Faith, Action! that summarizes what the story is about and gives a God in Action and Faith in Action summary and then a prayer.
I cannot overemphasize how beautifully this book, The Action Storybook Bible, is illustrated. I highly recommend The Action Storybook Bible.