- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 32646 KB
- Print Length: 2112 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 5 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson; Rev Ind edition (March 28 2017)
- Sold by: Zondervan CA (CA SOR)
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01H62LGS4
The Woman’s Study Bible poignantly reveals the Word of God to women, inviting them to receive God’s truth for balance, hope, and transformation. Special features designed to speak to a woman’s heart appear throughout the Bible text, revealing Scripture-based insights about how godly womanhood grows from a woman’s identity as a Christ-follower and a child of the Kingdom.
Now with a beautiful full-color redesign, The Woman’s Study Bible reflects the contributions of over 80 women from a wide variety of ethnic, denominational, educational, and occupational backgrounds. Since the publication of the first edition of The Woman’s Study Bible under the editorial guidance of Dorothy Kelley Patterson and Rhonda Harrington Kelley, this landmark study Bible has sold over 1.5 million copies.
- Beautiful full-color design throughout
- Detailed biographical portraits of over 100 biblical women
- Thousands of extensive verse-by-verse study notes
- Over 300 in-text topical articles on relevant issues
- Insightful essays by women who are recognized experts in the fields of theology, biblical studies, archaeology, and philosophy
- Book introductions and outlines
- Hundreds of full-color in-text maps, charts, timelines, and family trees
- Quotes from godly women throughout history
- Set of full-page maps of the biblical world
- Topical index
This review is for the ebook version of the The Woman's Study Bible, NKJV Receiving God's Truth for Balance, Hope, and Transformation. I checked several of the hyperlinks and they all worked perfectly.
The more I look through it the more I love it. It is filled with wonderful features that deal with life issues. For example, there is an article on Plotting A Course that I found very interesting. On page 1103 there is an article of Defending the Innocent. These articles enhance the The Woman's Study Bible, NKJV Receiving God's Truth for Balance, Hope, and Transformation and make it so much more helpful than a regular bible. In one article there is a table outlining the Temples of the Bible. Fascinating. And in another, there is a table of Herbs of the Bible. I could go on and on about all the interesting features.
Each book of the Bible begins with a summary including the author, the date it was written, the background, themes and an outline. This is a very helpful feature for bible study.
Highly recommend the The Woman's Study Bible, NKJV Receiving God's Truth for Balance, Hope, and Transformation.