Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Neutrogena Clinical

Try It Free Mail In Rebate (Canada)

I found the coupon for this originally in Flare magazine...I believe it was in the February issue.  You need to purchase the Neutrogena Clinical product and then send in for a rebate so you could be out of pocket for about 2 months.  When I went to London Drugs (western Canada chain) to purchase the kit, the coupons for the rebate were available there as well.  The product I purchased was $60.  I will be rebated the $60, plus the tax and the postage for claiming the rebate.  It is only valid on purchases between January 21st to February 4th.  I am really thrilled with the product so far (and I am obsessed with moisturizers) so even though I will have to wait for my money to be refunded I truly believe this is a great deal!

The Neutrogena site (http://www.neutrogenaclinical.ca/en/offers) also offers a $10 coupon and a money back guarantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment